I was working on the Paddlefest website today, and I made a mistake.
The website runs on WordPress, as most of my websites do. I had written a plugin that adds some simple functionality, and I had added it to the Paddlefest website as well. But I needed to make a small change, which I made without first testing the new code. Stupid move, Matthew.
So now I’m completely locked out of the website because of a fatal error. Usually, I can simply fix it by accessing the server filesystem to upload the corrected files. But in this case, I cannot access the server directly, which is a first for me. It’s frustrating. Especially because I could’ve avoided this whole thing by testing it first.